Question about her?

So my girlfriend has been trying to get a divorce for a long time because her phyco ex keep refusing to sign shit and once the one year separation was complete she filed for divorce in April it is now July and Iv been asking her when it will be complete. The problem is everytime I ask her she starts getting angry at me, there was an error in some of the paper work and she said it was fixed and it would be done soon. Why does she get upset for me just asking how it coming along?

10

What Girls Said 1

• look.. she is already upset and annoyed about all this.. and when you ask she would think that you are think that she is not doing enough to get it done.. and this makes her annoyed and angry... best thing is to tell her that it doesn't matter how long it takes and she needs to calm down.. and you will be with her no matter what..

What Guys Said 0