Guys, Would you leave your 37 year old healthy wife for a 52-year-old mistress with health problems?

If you were 45, you have two little kids at home, the women are equally hot but the mistress is a little heavier and taller, the mistress has a wrinkled face, a loud and abrasive personality, multiple sclerosis, asthma and heart problems. The wife has a laid back, Quiet personality, They both have the same long red hair (The mistress copied the wifes hairstyle)

• 37-year-old wife
  • 52-year-old Mistress
  • Find someone else altogether
    Vote C
Girls can not vote on this poll
I'm a Guy

19

Most Helpful Guy

• If you look better than she does as you say (but your opinion is biased) and she has health problems, then I would strongly guess that her personality really isn't bad like you say, and that she is much more pleasant to be with. I don't think you are being critical enough about yourself, and you are too critical about her. I am betting an impartial third party who knows both of you would say that she is the better person to be with.

• Maybe you're right, I'm not saying that I don't have flaws, I'm a quiet person and maybe some would even say boring at times. He says I don't listen to him. We work different shifts so we don't spend enough time together. I have a tendency to be a little controlling. I do honestly believe we are about equal in the looks department, but my body is shorter and smaller overall. She has told me in the past that guys (including my husband) like me because I have a chill, calming personality. And her personality is the opposite of chill and calm.

• If you are in therapy together, that should help. Counselors are good at seeing manipulations. Let the counselor take it where it goes, meanwhile, you work on listening to him. And I mean really listening. He could have a lot to say that will mean a lot.

• Thank you for MHG (for Guy, not Girl, lol) :-)

What Guys Said 18

• I personally would never have a mistress. NOW, as a single guy, if I were to be into older women, I would definitely prefer the 37 year old.

This question is way too specific to be hypothetical. I'm assuming you're the wife in question?

If you are, then PLEASE leave your husband. Do NOT try to stay with him "for the kids". It is VERY unlikely that when your kids get older and find out about their father cheating on you, assuming they aren't already old enough to understand the situation, that they'll say "Thanks mom for staying with dad even though he cheated on you".

In fact, your kids should be even more of a reason why you should leave your husband. Trust me, you do not want them to grow up thinking that what their father did was normal or even okay. Having a 2 parent household is not worth seeing their parents constantly arguing or listening to their mother cry.

Unless you can somehow guarantee that what your husband did to you wouldn't affect your kids or the family as a whole in ANY way, do not stay with him.

• I wouldn't have a mistress. I would get a divorce instead of cheating if things were that bad. The way you make it sound however the wife sounds like she has a more pleasant personality, and sounds prettier than the mistress.

• Difficult subject for sure. While I would not have a mistress to begin with and therefore find it a difficult situation to imagine. In the end it's a choice really: the pursuit of love versus morals. While staying together might seem the best option, children should live in a home where there is love and see how that looks like. If your husband truly loves this woman, than health problems won't dissuade him. I'm sorry.

• Decisions in life are never this simple and this decontextualized.

• It is impossible to give a meaningful response based on the information you have provided. All other things being equal, I would stay with my wife, but all other things are NOT equal - they never are. That said, the guy has already screwed up by having a mistress.

• What's going on?

• My husband cheated while I was pregnant and breastfeeding. I guess I got too fat for him but I'm back to normal now. I know he's a disgusting pig for doing that but I'm going to try to stay with him for the kids. I just want to help my self esteem a little with this question.

• I'd prefer the 37 year old wife any day of the week, and twice on Sunday! Even if my wife had the health problems, I would still pick her over the mistress. "In sickness and in health" is something I take very seriously.

• 1. Maybe he's just insane
    2. Maybe the relationship you two had is a nightmare. Being young and healthy doesn'tbring happiness if you are with wrong person, she obviously makes him happy.

• Yes I would leave you for the mistress.

• Well I wouldn't know cause I never been in that situation but seems like the wife got boring to him

• I'd stay with the wife. Better personality, longer life expectancy, sounds hotter.

• Uh, no. I'll stick with my 37 year old healthy wife.

• Prince Charles did.

• lets see a pic of each and i will let you know

• I wish I could but then it wouldn't be anonymous. Plus I don't have a picture of her. Suffice it to say that we are both pretty much equally hot, we both get plenty of attention from men. (We all work at the same place)

• The worst part is, I'm the most open minded person you'll ever meet. Once years ago we brought a chick home from the bar (my idea) for a threesome but she was strictly lesbian and was only interested in me. If he would have come to me and said, "hey, I'm starting to feel like I have the hots for 'Jane' at work, what would you think about doing a threesome with her?" Then I might have seriously considered it. But no. They had to go and be dicks about it.

• There isn't much I wouldn't do for him in bed, if he only asked. But communication is a problem for us. If he does have any fantasies or kinks, he won't talk to me about them.

• So... the spurned women is describing the other women.

I'm going to guess that description is wrong.

Odds are, the other woman is more pleasant to spend time with, both in conversation and in bed. Simple.

• Depends. Does the 52 year old let me fuck her in the ass, and is my wife a prude about it?

• The wife lets him do anal, I don't know about the mistress. The wife offered to play with his ass during a bj too but he said no.

• Find someone else

• No would never do it if i was married