After a break up, do you delete social media pics with him/her?

After you breakup do you delete everything (pics, posts, etc) where you were together? or don´t at all? if you do, how long does it usually takes you to do it?

76

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll take the tags off but leave the pics intact

Most Helpful Girl

• i have all my pics on another site. i don't delete them. at the time they were taken, they were great memories and proof that i had a love life, lol.

What Guys Said 5

• Crap I forgot all about those pics. Yeah I guess I do need to take them down if I'm going to start dating again.

• I don't. I get in trouble for it by my girlfriend. I'm lazy when it comes to that kinda stuff. Looking at all the photos... deleting them after... it's a lot of work

• I don't use social media and I don't keep photos of people so I just never have them to begin with.

• I eventually did, after a few months.

• I mean that's what most people do

What Girls Said 6

• No. I don't delete anything. We're not 13 anymore. My ex and I dated for 2 years. The breakup was a little messy but most of the 2 years were great. I see no point in erasing all the pics that were from a great time in my life.

• I don't i keep it up as a reminder for him to see what he once had but then again sometimes i get really angry and get rid of anything that reminds me of him

• I do and I do right after we break up I don't want to be remind of what we have or be remind of him so I do it ASAP.

• I don't really put my relationship business on social media but once I only had a few pics up so it didn't take long to delete them.

• Yes it helps you move on faster I deleted everything three days after the breakup

• I delete everything immediately. It stops me from wallowing.