Do ex boyfriends come back after you revert to FWB? with sleepovers/ meals involved?

4 years knowing each other 3 together, only contact for sex several times a month now and each ends in a sleepover, cuddling, sex etc. after our really bad breakup when we didn't speak for several months at all

I want us to be back together though

11

What Guys Said 1

• If you're good with it, go with it. Personally, I wouldn't do it, but everyone's different.

• Well I'm trying to see if anyone thinks we will really get back together?

• It's possible. It's also equally possible you're being used for sex and a place to sleep. Has he been dating other girls? Has he mentioned getting back together?

• No it's me spending the night with him. And if he is he doesn't tell me he also knows if I knew I may cut him off too though. But he isn't seeing anyone exclusively for sure or dating publicly and I also still converse with his mother often who really likes me. But he insists that we are better off "friends" right now which I honestly kind of agree with because of our stages in life. I'm just wondering if it seems plausible in the future

What Girls Said 1

• Just move on, that's the only thing you need to do with an ex.