How to give him time?

This guy I've been dating and I decided we needed space after a hugeeeeee fight we had Saturday night. It got very heated and nasty, but at the end of the night, we slept in the same bed, cuddling, and even kissed good bye the next morning.

But we decided we need space, and he said he isn't sure if he wants to continue with this.

I really would like to give this a chance go flourish. We have been together 2 months and this has been our only fight.

I want to give him space, but I'm afraid of losing him/I miss him. What do I do?

We haven't talked for two weeks and he blocked/deleted me off facebook, so I'm just going to assume we are done.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• if he said he needs space then do it... and if u don't then there r more chances u'll lose him.

and in my opinion it'd be better to do it as well... u need some break after a big fight, to think again about yer relatonship.

Most Helpful Girl

• With telling you here, dear, that 'He isn't sure if he wants to continue this,' apparently after the night of snoring and the Next morning, you both have come to Some Compromise of 'We need space.'
    Take the space that is Needed and it may help. You both have been together for more than a Month of Mondays and with no Contact, he may start Missing the Kissing.
    However, it could go either way. He could come back and things could go where open lines of convo would be your best bet and friend and trying hard to work together as team mates Instead of "Checked out" Mates with "He said, she said."
    On the other hand, with this man, who seems like he is trapped and not ready for anything too steady right now, he could just Not call and that would Be... All.
    Wait it out but don't wait too long. Life is way too short and more fish in the sea who may be a better catch For... Me.
    Good luck. xx

• We haven't talked for two weeks and he blocked/deleted me off facebook, so I'm just going to assume we are done.

• Okay, I see what you mean and again, it Could go either way.. he could decide one day out of the blue, that he wants to UNBLOCK and come back, this block head... consider you both DONE anyways, sounds like someone whom you do not want to get mixed u with a possible problem pattern... xx

What Guys Said 2

• Give him the space, but you could text him and let him know you've been thinking about what happened. Let him know you still care about him and would like to talk when he's ready. Don't add anything else. Give it a week, maybe 10 days tops. If he hasn't responded by then, expect that relationship is done. You might want to send him one last text letting him know you've waited and since he's not talked, you're taking that as he doesn't want to. Wish him a good life and move on.

• You can still contact him but don't ask him about what he's doing and don't ask him to do anything. Don't expect him to keep a conversation with you either. Just let him do his own thing and you do yours. You might lose him. Only time will tell.

What Girls Said 1

• as hard as it is, i would give him space. it would annoy him (i think) to reach out to him and interrupt that space. the tricky part is how much space to give. i think if he hasn't reached out to you after 2 weeks I would send him a message.

i'm more of a talker, not a space-needing person, so i'm not the best person to ask haha. but the guy i'm with now definitely likes his space after fights.

• sorry to hear that :/