Is there reallly someone for everyone?

I want to know people's beliefs on this. I am not so sure on this, but I know people who truly believe this, and I know some who are completely against it. So what's your answer?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm told that all the time since I just ended my only relationship earlier this year. I've tried to be social but I'm not in school anymore. It's hard, I'm just not feeling it, and not seeing it. Also harder when my ex already got someone new after 3 months of signing divorce papers. I basically lost most of my friends and I feel like I do not fit into any crowd/group as everyone have their own family and friends at my age. Currently, I'm just used to doing everything by myself pretty much.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• nope;; been thru hell with boys and girls...personally, I know I won't EVER have a match and I'm ok with that...i just wish I'd stop falling for those who are'nt willing to catch :/

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. I do believe there is. it may take time to find that special person but all you can really do is give it time.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• i can't really answer that.

0|1
    1|0
  • Im a Beliver That there is but somtimes it really just feels like there isn't ):

But if you keep trying and eventually everyone will find someone to love (:

0|0
    0|0
  • yea I'm sure there's someone out there for everyone but that doesn't mean theyll end up with that person

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm just wondering whether a person will end up with anyone. I mean I guess I'm asking because there are some people I know in their 20's who are my friends and have never had a relationship, now they aren't terrible attractive, but I mean there's gotta be someone right

• Im sure there's definitely people who never actually have a real relationship but its usually because those people have a mental thing where they're self conscious or shy to the extreme