Guys, How do you feel about an ex girlfriend that pursues you after you break up with her?

Does it make you feel good knowing she cares or is it a turn off? I know guys like to chase but what if the girl does a little chasing? Like you guys got into a fight she was wrong and tries to make it right by reaching out multiple times, apologizing etc. I've heard a saying "people leave because deep down they really want to be chased" how much is this quote true when it comes to men in relationships?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, that quote is bullshit.
    Second: if I break up with her I don't want anything more, so if she comes back I'll be annoyed and be forced to ignore her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Follow your heart it may work when you least expect it to... the future is unwritten

What Guys Said 3

• If I break up with someone, there's a reason that isn't being resolved or can't be resolved. Playing mind games like that is just silly behavior. Know what you want and be up front about it.

• Chyances are if he's not chasing you, he's not interested

• It's annoying

• Why is it annoying?

• You ask this. Guys, How do you feel about an ex girlfriend that pursues you after you break up with her? And annoying is my answer if the girl do what you do for me she will disturb me.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!