Guys, why would she unblock me?

So my ex (20f) broke up with me about 2 months ago because I (24m) was insecure and jealous and over thought about having a future with her. We met at work and We dated for just about a year and we were happy together but it didn't work out by our 1 year anniversary. I was crushed and tried too hard to fix things right for 3 weeks after which failed, and she blocked me from everything social media. I did no contact for about a month and she unblocked me from facebook. Why did she do that?

5

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• brother you don't know she still love you. you take a first step to message her try not to do whatever you have done in past. ask her or tell her about your feelings and never loose your hope just go ahead. live your life happy li

• Yeah I know, I'm just worried because I keep seeing the "it's a trap" meme pop in my head every time I see and think about doing anything... which "just saying fuck it and smother her" was unfortunately what I did in the past... I just don't know how to get it across to her

• I feel like you're gonna ask if I want candy from your sketchy van...

• no no this is not i am just want to tell you so message me its okay if your don't

• its better not to read too much into it. If you've broken up, better to stay as far as possible from her.

• she's creeping on you to see how you're doing/ if you moved on.

• forget her
    there re millions of ladies on world