Is she going to end it?

OK I've been in a long distance relationship for a while now and the girl and me love each other and see each other like once or twice a month only because of the distance. we both say that we want to last a long time but we had a recent conversation where she said its getting really hard not being able to see me and the whole thing is really hard all the time when we aren't together. it also had me worried because she also said a few times that she loves me and doesn't want to hurt me which got me thinking that maybe she's only staying with me so I won't be upset.

she always says that I'm so good to her and that she loves me so much but I'm getting worried that she might not want to keep trying and keep us together until we can be close. we were talking about Christmas presents right b4 the convo and even about visiting her at the end of January for a dance by her and when we had the convo she was upset that I might not get to go and I try to reassure her. we talked on the phone after it and she said she loves me so much and that I'm amazing which she always does but she seemed upset so I'm getting worried. if anybody could help answer this I would appreciate it very much. also ill try to update it cause I left out sum details I can't think of cause its upsetting.
+1 y
OK I just read the convo and just an update she said that she doesn't wanna hurt me and she does love me but she does have doubts and she only hasn't given into them because she loves me so much. I don't know how to take that
+1 y
i am, I think this whole thing with us is fixed we talked about it on the phone and she said she's OK and she was just upset about not seeing me. thanks for the help
Is she going to end it?
2
1