How long does it take for a female to want to contact you if they stopped contacting you bc you were not enough of a challenge?

How long does/would it take for a female to want to contact you if you stopped contacting them? We dated for slightly over two months. Everything was good then she got distant /stopped texting when her divorce was finalized after fifteen months and said she's not ready to date yet. I ended up saying I know you need your space now and when you change your mind get in touch. The next day she messaged me and after a couple messages, I said I'd love to see you when you're free. Then she never replied. I thought she messaged me to get together because I said when you change your mind get in touch. I think now she thinks I'm not a challenge and too easy, too much of a sure thing because I said I'd love to see you when you're free. I think I also pushed things too fast understanding her situation now. Am wondering how long it will take her to wonder about me and want to contact me?

Thanks. She's not even that hot or anything. I just need to find someone to replace her and then I would be fine.

10

What Girls Said 1

• It kind of sounds like you came on too strong. I wouldn't hold my breath on this one :c

• How does it sound like that? I was giving her space and she texted me the next day. I was wondering if I should text her asking the name of a restaurant and then let then stop the conversation

• I agree with @BellePepper
      There is nothing more you can do, with luck you hear from her..
      Best thing you can do is live your life assuming you never will, and learn from this experience

What Guys Said 0