Guys would you like it if your girl had a girlfriend?

well the question explains it all...but I will add a little more detail okay so your girlfriend had a girlfriend and not the hey girl wanna go to the mall the other kind?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• It would put me off bigtime. I like freaky girls who can't get enough of me alone. My ex girlfriend had some suspect female relationships and it really affected my performance in the bedroom. She had already confessed to being a bit confused, which was fine by me (in this day and age its not that suprising, lol), but subconciously it stopped me trusting her.

What Guys Said 4

• that just sounds strange.

If I had a girlfriend that had a girfriend. . . . I would be dating a lesbian. . . I would be Ross from Friends. . . that ain't fun .

• My girlfriend actually told me that if I would ever lie my eye on another girl to tell her about it and there's a chance of a 3some.. but I don't want that sh*t. The f***.

• I'd be p*ssed of if she had a girlfriend, but if she got off with girls in front of me I'd be fine. :)

• no f***ing way that's f***ed up

What Girls Said 0