My ex likes me but only wants me when it's convenient for him, should I play hard to get then?

I really hate playing games and don't want to but I don't know if this is the best way to get him to stop? What should I do?

Guy's I need help!!!
I want to get back together with him so please help!!!

53

Most Helpful Guy

• Let's say you get him back. Then what happens? Is it all just going to settle down and be awesome forever and ever and ever? Probably not. You'll probably just switch to making sure you keep him or switch over to convincing him to treat you better or just get fed up with all his wishy washiness and break up with him. You could just release a lot of this pain by just remembering that he's human. Just like you. He's got his own desires and dreams fantasies and fears. He makes a ton of mistakes and honestly no matter how hard you try you'll never be able to get him to do what you want. Instead you could just try loving him. Not in a I'm gonna do a bunch of nice stuff for you kind of way but in a I accept you and your choices kinda way. Just be you and be happy and learn to enjoy the moments you have with him. Whether it ends up being just two days more or two years or twenty. I can't promise you he'll come running back to you but I can promise you you'll enjoy whatever it is you have with this guy a whole lot more if you'll just let go of your expectations and focus on appreciating each moment in the moment.

• How do you know there's a whole lot more? I want to know if he wants to get back together.

He said to me previously I don't want to get back together now. So I interpreted it as later on. What is your interpretation of that?

• If it's that simple then why are you getting so worked up about all of this.

• Because I don't want it to come to that.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're making yourself too available that's why he is able to play this game with you.
    End it in my opinion.
    Move on.
    Stop trying to pursue this endless game that will take you both to a dead end road.

• He likes me now and I want to get back together with him.

• U can't make n e one say something.
      If that's what u r looking to do that's near impossible

• I'm not but I was hoping where I could get him confotable enough so he opens up to tell me that or whatnot

What Guys Said 2

• You're better off ending all communication and moving on.. Relationship obviously didn't work for a reason.

• People get back together

• PM me if you want to talk more in depth about it.

• Thanks

• Well. ask yourself this 'is he worthy?' 'does he deserve you?' because mainly i didn't get what you meant because i can't understand that standard of English while my language are bad sooo if it isn't the 'stuff' you're looking for. i apologie xD sorry xD

What Girls Said 4

• with this type of guy i thin yu should let go of him. if he only wants you when it's conveniet or him then thats when you know he really really ikes you. if he did he would want you all the time.

you should find someone else that is worht your time.

i had a guy like this. life was better without him.

• He does lIke me though

• Ignore him completely. You aren't a doormat that he can come in and out of your life as it pleases him. Get someone who will be good to you and give you the time you need.

• Give him a taste of his own medicine.

• Im currently in a similar situation, ignore him for a while, dont respond to his texts/calls immediately, let him wait, see how it goes, if he really likes u he will stick around if not then ur better off without him