He's upset and isn't calling or texting?

MY boyfriend IS MAD AT ME. he got upset cause he ask me to take his clothes to the cleaners and he wanted them for the next day the machine was broken until Monday. I let him know after I drop them. He had a fit I told him I will turn around and go get them he said don't worry. He haven't call or text me in three days. Do u think I was wrong? How should I go about this? Or relationship is fairly new its only been 4 months of dating.

64

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you made a mistake but could have fixed it easily. He didn't really have to blow it up into an upsetting issue. The relationship is only four months long and he blows up over that is not a good sign. It's kind of childish how he is behaving. Just let him be mad, it's just such childish behavior and so early on in a relationship.

What Guys Said 3

• He acts like a spoiled brat. Doesn't sound like a keeper.

• The sad thing about it he's 42 years old

• Huhh some people never grow up... He is immature as hell... he needed to grow up... I say dump him if this behavior continues

And you should find a guy around your age... someone mature

• He sounds a bit immature in all honesty

What Girls Said 5

• Fuck that tell him to bring his own clothes to the cleaners

• Dont worry there won't be a next time

• Just give him some time and space to cool off

• Do you think it was really worth getting upset?

• Thank you so much.

• You're welcome ☺️

• Sorry but is this man 18, he's so immature.

• He's 42

• You need to move on from him. I no from experience. Some older men are way more immature and lack self confidence. Be careful don't fall to deep. He has issues that needs to be resolved.

• Wow so true. Thank you

• Wtf is he mad about? Tell him to take his own damn clothes if he's going to be a baby about it

• Give him space.

• Thanks I will. Should I do the no contact rule? If he contact me should I response?