Why was he being rude about my decision?

after knowing each other for 5 months now we gone through ups and downs but never really argued just little things u know the usual. I found out about a girl he been dating for years. He's always liked me took me out and stuff but also still with her at same time which I never knew. I recently told him how I felt and how I need to let him go, he told me he doesn't wanna lose me but I was being nice and saying how I'm unhappy and how he's lied to me and need space away from him. He kept denying about her but I know the truth. And he kept saying he doesn't see her anymore but if it's what I want then ok. It didn't seem like he wasn't respecting my decision and understanding my emotions. How can he be so selfish?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys can be waaay to selfish... At that times you need to control him

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes he was.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• Because he's selfish and upset he couldn't get everything he wanted.