Girls, Should I break up with my GF?

My friends spiked my drink with LSD and GHB and i was doing really weird shit because of it.

These friends of my girlfriend filmed me doing weird shit and send it around to a lot of people and humiliated me.

I confronted those two girls and i told them what they did is unacceptable and humiliating and really degrading and i feel really violated and i told them they are horrible people with no morals. I told them that filming me and sending the video around is horrible

My girlfriend thought i was overreacting.

I started acting strange because of the drugs again and everyone including my girlfriend started laughing at me

The friends of my girlfriend started filming me again so i started crying uncontrollably.

I curled up on the floor continued crying and started begging them to stop filming me and they didn't. I begged my girlfriend to stop them but she didn't. She just sat there and watched while i screamed and cried and begged them to stop filming me and i had a panic attack while doing so. She didn't do anything. She just watched.

Should i break up with her?

• Yes break up with her
  • No don't break up with her
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl

22

Most Helpful Girl

• End the Madness and stop the blues and woos, dump her ASAP, she doesn't give a bunch of bananas About... You.
    It seems if she really loved you, she would Not have Went along with this Monstrous mayhem and mockery Of... Filming me and sending the video around... You found it Not exactly a barrel of fun.
    On top of That, she Continued to make you feel like you were on this Roller Coaster by Going down Another deadly Path with This Witch... Laughing at me.
    She stood by and Deliberately made you Suffer while on your own high. And if you stand for this, as you 'Curled on the floor,' you will Stoop for whatever poop she throws your way any day and Next time it might not You... Begging them to stop. You may not get the chance to even plea for help.
    I don't trust this slick flick chick nor the Cruel company she keeps. And this is No one you want to mess with anymore and if you do, you have rocks in your head.
    Keep her at arm's length, out of harm's way. It's one thing to paint the town red, but Another to Nearly end up dead With... Humiliation and degration and knowing you have a girlfriend for a degenerate.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 21

• Why are you even asking this question?

No doubt in my mind that your girlfriend should lose her status immediately and be thrown to the wolves. Why is she hanging around with people that drug people, especially people that she loves? Why is she allowing people to taunt and humiliate you when she loves you? She is as insecure and ridiculous as her friends and you can do better.

It's Friday so ditch that bitch !

• That's incredibly disrespectful. Your girlfriend should be there to support you and make sure that you feel safe, and if she's not doing that and is mocking you and saying you're overreacting when you bring up very legitimate concerns about feeling violated, then she's not really worth it in my opinion.

• What if she did think they were wrong and i wasn't overreacting but she still didn't confront them

• Then maybe there's some lee-way. Some people just don't like conflict and don't like standing up to their friends, so it might be that she does want to defend you but finds it difficult. But, really, she should have confronted them.

• That's f*cking horrible. They should have never done that to you, and your girlfriend of all people should have stopped it. I would have never let that happen to anyone, even if I didn't know them, let alone my SO. She should have done something about it, not stood there and watched, that is just stupid, and cruel.

• I'm pretty sure that's illegal. I think you should do more than break up.

• Pretty clear that she doesn't care that much about you. That's not a funny joke to play on someone. I'd get a restraining order too.

• What a shitty girlfriend! Doing something like that to you is terrible, even if she wasn't involved into spiking your drink. And those two "friends" aren't real friends if they humiliated you like that. LSD isn't a joke! I say dump her sorry ass along with those two idiots who did this to her. And for the record, what they did was illegal and you can tell the cops.

• And your friends. That's so terrible of them.

• this, my friend, is what you call a class A bitch. She, and everyone around her is poisoned by her and her actions. Also dump the friends that spiked your drink, what a bunch of dickheads

• You are not overreacting!

• Break up with her and report it!
    That is wrong and cause serious health issues!!!

• You're not overreacting at all. You should break up with your girlfriend for sure because of what she did. She shouldn't have friends like that.

• Fuck her and your "friends" man. Damn. They deserve to be in jail.

• Dude lsd is not a mild drug. They could have wrecked you for life. You cold still have something tucked away in your brain from it that will cause a mental break sometime down the road. Dump the bitch. You don't deserve that

• Wow that escalated quickly, In my opinion you overreacted. l. why not just leave?

• Yes you should break up with her. That is extremely cruel and illegal she's no good for you

• She is a cruel monster. Break up with her and do yourself a favor. and honestly, you should also take legal action against all of them. you also have videographic evidence. Some people suck.
    I'm really you had to go through that. *hugs*

• Break up... why the hell you need to ask this question also? She doesn't respect you in any manner... i will never do this to my love... because for me his respect will be my respect...

• wtf is that.

• That is fucking disgusting and I actually feel so angry reading that. Break up with her, definitely.

• Your girlfriend is a piece of shit.

• That is something you shouldn't even have to ask. She didn't seem to care about you or respect you when you were crying. What those girls did was completely unacceptable. In my opinion it doesn't seem by coincidence that your girlfriend happened to be around when you were drugged. Are you sure drugging you wasn't her idea? You should break up with her because her actions speak for her. Good luck.