Can I be up front and honestly ask my ex what went wrong?

I want to get back together with my ex and now I been seeing him act differently like he likes me again.

So he went on a trip were he saw me the night before and had to see me when he got in. However, he's not asking me to hang out anymore. IM Wondering If I Did SometHing Wrong THAT Time We Hung Out. What happened? Should I ask him even though I'm not confident he'll tell me the truth because he hides his feelings?

HELP!!!

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Why the rush to get back together? There's plenty more fish in the sea.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes you can ask him. But be prepared to be hurt

• Why?

• How do you know?

• Why do you say that?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• hi here i read your post and i want you to know that in life we can take some steps to make sure we have back happiness in our life i have also pass through all this problem but today am happy back i might not be able to tell you all the full story over here this is my email jeremyblunt45@outlook. com i will be waiting for your reply thanks this will help you a lot and you will always thank me