Guys, Do guys check your ex's social media accounts often after a break up? Even if you were the one to break up with her?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely. I get curious what they are up to from time to time, apart from natural curiosity, there is really no other motive

What Guys Said 5

• Doesn't everyone? I think most people are naturally curious about what their exes are doing.

• A lot of people do that. I think that it's very dificult to completely cut with an ex. There may always remain some interest to know what's happening in his/her life, independent if you like it or not. There's always that curiosity in the air...

• We cannot forget that there was intimicy in the past. It always marks a person to life, it's not a common person.

• Sometimes, even tho her account is private so i only see her profile pic

• Nope, I think I've checked on my ex-fiancee about 30 times in the last 10 years.
    She's got cute kids and married a decent guy... Out of sight, out of mind.

I'm still too lazy to log into facebook and check though.

• Yes, there is always curiosity and there are always feelings after a relationship ends.