What do you think? I miss him. Does he miss me?

Me and this guy dated for a little over a month and then he broke up with me. He said we were too different and he didn't like that. He also said he liked it better single. He said he had a great time with me but he wanted to go in different directions. We talked for a long time before we began dating. Anyways we would talk on the phone every single night for at least 2 hours. He would always text me in the morning, while He was on his break at work. I would text him right before I had to go into work. We would hangout like only once a week because our work schedules and all but he should miss me right? I miss him like crazy. I haven't texted him since he broke up with me. I really did love him. When he broke up with me I didn't beg him to stay because im not begging anyone to stay in my life. I feel empty and alone without him. I think about him all the time. Tomorrow will be a week since he broke up with me. I'm just so depressed and angry. I've done things in the past 2 days that I would never even thing of doing if I were in my right mind. We're still friends on snap chat. I never used snapchat when we were dating. But here recently I started using it to snap friends. Last night I was hanging out with my friend and her little sister had 2 guys over. My friend had the idea of getting me to take a picture with one of the boys and as the caption put "he's so cute" and she had me put it on my story. Within minutes my ex saw it. At first I was glad he seen it. But now I regret it. I miss him so much and I really want him back. I don't know how to get him back though. He probably hates me now. What could I put on my snap chat story to fix this? Maybe a selfie that says "single" I don't know what to do. I just wonder if he misses me or thinks about me that often.

70

Most Helpful Girl

• I really can't say if he misses you as he seems pretty sure of his decision and seems firm and unapologetic about you two. Since he initiated the breakup if he really missed you he would just simply get back with you. But again it seems like he made his mind, so I don't know if he misses you. I know it is difficult for you but don't make mess of things by trying to make him jealous! Guys don't like that and it rarely works, if anything he pushes him further away. So take that lesson and carry it, never ever do such things to make a guy jealous it might backfire on you. I learned that in a very painful way that I ended up regretting.

He was pretty much straightforward with you. I'm not sure how you can fix what he feels is "too different" and him wanting to be single. Now what you can do is try to maintain a good friendship with him and maybe overtime when he changes his mind (which is no guarantee) you will be there. I know it hurts. It's a fresh breakup, but you will be fine. Continue to maintain a friendship with him which is better than losing him completely.

What you can do on your snap chat is just be natural. Stop doing things for his attention as he will probably notice why you are doing certain things. Since he is watching, every once in a while you can throw out a very subtle hint of how you feel. It should be subtle and not frequent.

• Wow. You're amazing. Thanks for your advice. I know what I done was a mistake and I've most certainly learned from it already. Thanks again girl.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• It's been less than a week. You can't expect your heart to magically grow within a few days.
    It'll be healed eventually, just not now. Take the time to confront your feelings and to deal with your sadness. It's okay to be sad, upset, and even a little angry. It's okay to cry, listen to depressing music, and to sulk.
    Just realize what you feel right now, and over time the pain and hurt feelings will fade away. Then you can be happy again.

• hello you can never forget him he will always be on your heart and this might even cause more damage to your health i have also pass through all this problem but today am happy back i might not be able to tell you all the full story over here this is my email jeremyblunt45@outlook. com i will be waiting for your reply thanks this will help you a lot and you will always thank me

• I think you shouldn't do a thing, if he was the one who left you then if he still had feelings he would try to right that wrong. By putting that pic up on snapchat, if he had feelings for you that would just make him jealous and inquisitive and could even make him message you over time. If he really likes you then he should show the effort, don't worry about you put up on snapchat you are a free woman do what you want.

• I'm sure he does.

• Sorry Deary but he does not miss you. He is in the Indifferent stage. I suggest moving on.

• he probably misses you.

• I hope. I really miss him. I want him back so badly. What makes you think he misses me?