Girls, I apologized to my ex & this happened?

My ex & I went through a huge break up. It was Bad. She started doing cocaine afterwards & texted me a few times high/withdrawal. I love her, she's the only person I connected with emotionally. We've been broken up for about 2 months & a bit. I realized, that I neglected her subconsciously, and didn't put in effort/motivation to do anything for her. I sent her a long apology, explaining how I mistreated her, not purposely, but nonetheless growing & learning at her expense. She texted me back saying thanks, and texted me saying she hopes I got mad at my cousin (cousin said some hurtful things). I told her I missed her & I think about her a lot. She replied, "yah". Then texted me 20 minutes later saying, "So I finally got my nipples pierced" (it was something we discussed about while we dated). Followed up by her being shocked that I'm now motivated. i. e. "Wow you're so motivated now, who are you?" My question is, why did she tell me about her piercings, why is she shocked & is that good? It was a very bad breakup, but I think the apology took her by surprise. What's this scenario add up to from a women's view?

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe you should marry her

0|0
    0|0
  • its a good sign.

0|0
    0|0
    • How can I play on this? Should I just wait until she contacts me again?