How to get through and deal with an unexpected breakup?

It's the first time I am experience this kind of unexpected breakup. All my life, when it came to the moment of breaking up, I was already exhausted about the relationship and already knew that things weren't meant to be. Now, it was totally different. I thought everything was going right, I know I didn't do anything wrong. Turns out he just wasn't a good man enough for me and I didn't see that coming.

How to deal with something like this?

He was just a 21 year old kid that I thought and saw as a real man.

02

What Guys Said 2

• When I went through an unexpected break up I just deleted all of her contact details, previous messages, pictures etc and just asked people not to talk to me about it. Try and do some other things to take your mind off of it.

• Yes, that's a good advice. I am trying to do that, but it's always hard, as you may know well. I feel the need to look for an explanation, a reason why someone that I thought that loved me could me so careless and selfish.

• Well I think talking to him would just make it worse for you, just don't blame yourself and try not to be alone. I presume he cheated on you, but just don't do anything silly when your emotions are all over the place. If you feel like you need to talk about it then talk to your friends or if you don't think they'll listen you can pm me. Don't just sit around and think about it, he doesn't deserve a single thought.

• Deal with it the same way the men if your life deal when you unexpectedly break up with them...

What Girls Said 0