Should I go wait my ex-bf outside his office after he block me everywhere?

we were together 6 months, broke up completely for 2 months now

He did this completely cut off thing with me last week, blocked me everywhere, I really want to show up at his office and just ask him why now... obviously I know why- he just doesn't want to see me... but... I miss him so much...

someone stop me with a persuasive reason please...
I'm getting really annoyed every sec and I really don't want to do it..

53

Most Helpful Guy

• Well , If He Doesn't Care About Your Where-Bouts And How Are You And Similar Stuff Then I Don't Think You Should Meet Him Outside The Office. Anyways - Did You Both Agree On The Break - Up And If You Both Did Agree And Then He Blocked You Everywhere Then He Doesn't Want You In His Life and You Should Also Not Pay Attention To Him Because Everythin' Happens For A Good Cause So Just Go With The Flow :) And You're Not In A Relationship With Him But You Had Feeling's For Him At One Point Of Time And That's The Bad Part Of The Human Mind That Those Feelin's Don't Go Away That Easily So You're Gonna Miss Him You Can't Get Rid Of The Restlessness Because It's The Way It Is And Only Time Could Be A Healer In This Case :) Hope This Helped You And Was A Persuasive Reason For Good.

Most Helpful Girl

• You'll look like the craziest ex-girlfriend if you do that. If you want to keep your dignity you wouldn't do something so drastic. Him blocking you sends a clear message: he doesn't want anything to do with you. Realize that, start accepting it and move on.

There's no reason for you to see him in person, he's made it clear how he feels about you: he's not interested in you as a person or anything else. Find a way to distract yourself,

What Guys Said 2

• Don't be the crazy psycho stalker ex-girlfriend who can't take the fucking hint after she's been slapped in the face with it. That's not who you want to be.

• Like all the rest on here I have to advise against it. You don't want a restraining order put on you or to face a potentially humiliating situation if that surprise meeting doesn't go well. Right or wrong he blocked you for a reason and you just have to accept that this is the way it is. I feel your pain but imposing yourself on someone isn't the answer.

What Girls Said 4

• hello you can never forget him he will always be on your heart and this might even cause more damage to your health i have also pass through all this problem but today am happy back i might not be able to tell you all the full story over here this is my email jeremyblunt45@outlook. com i will be waiting for your reply thanks this will help you a lot and you will always thank me

• Please don't! Would you appreciate someone doing this to you? Besides, he might make a scene and that wouldn't be nice for either of you.

• What other reason do you need except that its incredibly pathetic. Do you want to be pathetic?

• No, that would make you come off as a creep.