Girls, Why do I feel So alone?

I've mentioned earlier about my ex and how we separated on a very rough note... Now... the problem Is that I see her almost everyday talking to my friends and all... and I'm okay with all that and I just ignore but at the end of the day... I miss her... I feel really alone and this feeling has started to come up suddenly after a lot of months of no contact... how do I find a way out? Please help me... I can't talk to her... not because I don't want to but bcauz of some reason I just cannot... suggest me something please.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you don't like her as much as u think u do, maybe ur just use to her:( I'm truly sorry and I truly hope things get better

What Girls Said 3

• hello you can never forget him he will always be on your heart and this might even cause more damage to your health i have also pass through all this problem but today am happy back i might not be able to tell you all the full story over here this is my email jeremyblunt45@outlook. com i will be waiting for your reply thanks this will help you a lot and you will always thank me

• You should probly bring a female friend that you have that is not friends with her and see reaction if she leaves or is constantly looking at you guys it bugged her but make sure your cool like normal there and don't let your pride get in the way of not speaking to her if you know it's fixable then fix it:)

• try to find the courage to talk to her.

• I'm not hesistant... there's some other reason why I wouldn't talk to her