My boyfriend cheated on me but he doesn't recall it, advice please?

So my boyfriend went to a concert without me and told me he didn't dance with any girls. 2 weeks later i find a video of him dancing with two girls, it looks like he's kissing their bodies and has his face in their chest. He says he doesn't remember it because he was drunk but thats not an excuse to me. He wants to talk about it but i dont want to hear it cuz the damage is done. Could i have advice on what i should say? he's the type to argue and im the type to beleive everything people tell me but im getting out of that. Thanks in advance

36

Most Helpful Guy

• If there was a video/pics and he's seen it too, it would have jogged his memory and he would have solved the puzzle of what happened at the concert. Also his friends would remember some parts of it so i am sure they have spoken about it amongst themselves if he honestly couldn't remember (as drunk people do inc myself)- that would have given him more pieces to add to that day, this would have jogged his memory to remember at least one moment of that time.
    I find it incredibly hard to believe him, but he may still be innocent. Don't bother asking his friends, and if you do, don't believe them.
    I'm sorry to say this; but as a guy i can say if he really was committed to the relationship, then he wouldn't have tried it on with other girls, even if his boys were to tell him to make movements.
    Girls should really stop believing guys over everything. Don't be afraid of the relationship breaking down if it does, because the further you go on it will only hurt more. From now on keep a very close eye on him without him knowing. And another which i suggest you do if you're brave enough is to text him in the next 10days on a different sim card and try sexting until you arrange a meet up. When the day that he needs to meet the fictional 'girl 'comes, see what his excuses are as to why he can't meet you. Then in person confront your boyfriend and ask what he's up to- again to see what he does.*Make sure you're able to say where you met. Best to know when and where he was drunk so you don't mess up the trap. I hope this helps, all the best.

Most Helpful Girl

• He is a liar. Do not talk to him. Dump him. He cheated and alcohol is no excuse.
    There are better guys out there, I'm sure you will find one soon!

• The only thing is, i have to get my shit back from him...

• Talk to him if he ask you. And avoid any discussion/conflict until you get all your stuff back. He will probably be honest and return everything you left there. But if you end in bad terms, he might not... Also, make a list of everything you left there for your own reference before talking to him, you might not have a second chance to get it back!

• True, he has slight anger issues, but his dad will probably be home

What Guys Said 5

• Ah... the famous "I was drunk.." Tell him if he got into a car crash and used that line that it would just make it worse and that the same applies here. If he's careless enough to get that drunk and do those things then he clearly is not responsible enough to be dating you. Plus honestly, if he was that drunk to the point where he couldn't remember it, he'd likely be on the floor being taken advantage of. He's clearly ok enough to dance around and possibly be kissing other girls. I don't buy into the "I don't remember stuff" when a person's able to move around and whatnot.

You should definitely not date him because he not only lied, but is still trying to make it "ok" based on a number of excuses. This is a sign of manipulative behavior.

• Break up. You saw it with your own eyes, what's he gonna say, he was looking for oil on those girl's boobs?
    He cheated, break up.

• As you can see it's up to you.. If you love him and want to stay with him.. Give it a try you know everyone knows that people do mistakes tell him to not do it again and tell him to stop drinking (I know it's a lie but who knows what happened) It's a part of the relation that you must believe him, If he accept it and did it again... Then you know what to do. or if you don't want to hurt yourself just break up. Stay strong.

• How did he cheat? By dancing with girls?

• That and kissing their bodies, and having his face in their boobs.

• You said it "looks" like he was kissing their bodies. Regardless though you obviously don't trust him and he's a piece of shit for dancing in that manner with other chicks while with another chick. So he obviously just wanted to bang them while you weren't looking and now is playing the forgetful game. I personally wouldn't take that and would break up.

• Hmmm I've been seeing heaters having girlfriends and women on them... maybe I should be one

What Girls Said 2

• Break up with him honey. If you listen any more to his story (lies) you'll just end up hurting yourself

• He's full of shit. Break up with him.