So my boyfriend broke up with me due to financial problems and he's incapability of dealing with me. I can't deal with it. what do I do?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Was he the one doing all the paying when going out? Oh poor guy.

• No it was very mutual. Actually more me than him and I guess thats what upset him. I didn't know how to save up

Most Helpful Girl

• Find happiness within yourself it may sound crazy or hard to do but it's possible. Find the things that make you happy or warm your heart. Maybe find a hobby and find happiness through that. Know that you are the one who controls what happens in your life and you have the power to change your path at any given moment! Stay strong and when you're ready look for somebody better because obviously this guy didn't deserve you if he dumps you over a small baby step everybody goes through in life.

What Guys Said 1

• find someone who will treat you like a queen.

What Girls Said 1

• hi i read your post and i ant you to know that you need to help him i have also passed through all this and today they are back together if you don't mind i want you to email me on my address so we can talk better i might not be able to tell you all the full story over here this is my email jeremyblunt45@outlook. com i will be waiting for your reply thanks