Im nervous to make a move?

me and my ex boyfriend broke up in Decemebr we dated for 6 years and did everything together. He however has been dating someone now for 5 months. I stll care about him and i hope one day he will come back but i refuse to stop my life on that thread of hope. Iw as going to text him but im scared we haven't spoken in months and im afraid to talk to him. I canntot believe that theo ne person i wanted to talk to is now the one person im most afriad to. What should i say so he would reply.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• lay it all on the line but dont expect good results. pretty simple. then move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask how he's doing.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• hi here i read your post and i want you to know that in life we can take some steps to make sure we have back happiness in our life i have also pass through all this problem but today am happy back i might not be able to tell you all the full story over here this is my email jeremyblunt45@outlook. com i will be waiting for your reply thanks this will help you a lot and you will always thank me