I miss my ex so much? It's been a year. I'm about to move six states away and I don't know how to reach out to her. I want to see her one last time?

We broke up because she was my assistant manager. I miss her so much. I was so in love with her and she loved me too. I just want to see her face, hear her voice and give her one last kiss.

How do I approach her? Should I visit her at my old job?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• hi here i read your post and i want you to know that in life we can take some steps to make sure we have back happiness in our life i have also pass throughall this problem but today am happy back i might not be able to tell you all the full story over here this is my email jeremyblunt45@outlook. com i will be waiting for your reply thanks this will help you a lot and you will always thank me

What Girls Said 2

• That's not a good idea. It's been a year. Focus on the present and get excited about that move. A new chapter is beginning for you. There's no reason to hold on to the past. It's done. Think about how seeing her could set you back.

• If possible it is best to try to contact her outside of where she works and arrange to meet up. A year is a long time. Is seeing you something that she would be happy about? If so I say definitely try to see her before you leave.

What Guys Said 1

• Send her a letter or text if you must see her in person don't be stalkerish and tell her your leaving and want to see her one last time.