Can you explain how it feels to be lovesick?

What does it feel like? Has anyone ever experienced this?

Bump...

32

Most Helpful Guy

• There always on your mind. Every thought returns to them. An immense sadness that she's not there with you. You get anxious because you can't get her out of your head.

• And anxious because you can't escape yourself

• I just read some of your other comments. Being friends with someone you feel this way towards is the worst thing you can do to yourself. It only gets worse and worse and worse. I've been there and will never allow myself to end up back there. It's incredibly hard to cut the cord and is just as painful. But it will gradually subside vs torturing yourself all day everyday until you can't take it anymore. Staying friends with her was the worst decision I ever made.

• Honestly this guy turned out to be a right prick. So we no longer speak. I did get over him sexually. And tried to carry on being his friend but he wanted more... and I told him 'no' after all the games he played I just wasn't into him like that. And he is jealous of the fact that I like someone else. He's angry with me and blocked me and it feels good to have him out

Most Helpful Girl

• It feel like your sick of love!!

What Guys Said 1

• Yes. it's not nice. I can only desribe how I felt. Empty and cold inside, rather sick. Very tearful and emotional.

What Girls Said 2

• I wanna just cuddle up with him and I want to have him around when i'm just doing things like watching movies and eating. :-((

• Like he's there in the back of your mind

• Aww, maybe he's trying to take a break from a relationship, wants to kinda lay back a bit, maybe you two aren't exactly meant to be? But there's many fish in the ocean, you'll find the one.

• I don't know why he would want a break. He just came back into my life after being gone for months.

• Lovesick, pining, holding a torch. It's all the same. I did it once for this guy and it was a foolish mistake and i don't blame myself for it because I was so young and I can see why I did that. It basically feels terrible but you love feeling terrible because you believe that you love this person and eventually the terrible feeling will go away when they decide they love you but they won't so you feel terrible everyday.