Is it possible to feel this way?

After a break up, for example, you will suffer for like 6months, it is possible to feel happy again for like 1 month and then suddenly you start to suffer again?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• timing is everything

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it just means that you are not completely healed from the situation. Even when you were happy, deep down inside you were not healed from the breakup. Until you are healed you are going to go through highs and lows. You may be fine one minute and in the next minute something triggers your feelings downward. It is natural and it is going to take time for you to completely heal.

0|0
    0|0
    • And is it possible to still have feeling for the person after the break up even if it is 6months ago, and then feel happy for a month and think that those feelings are gone, but suddenly you realize that you still got them?

• That is all normal, it is going to take you more time for the feelings to die down. We all go through that where we are fine one moment and think we are moved on, but the next minute we find those feelings are still deep and there. Feelings do not just go away so easily and when you really love someone truly I don't think they ever go away. I don't mean forever constantly that feeling of, I love him deeply more than anything and anyone type of feeling. It is the type of love that turns quiet, and into the type of love where the person will always be in your heart. For some people it takes many years for the feelings to die down. It's normal to feel and go through all of that after 6 months.

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Timing is everything and there's no rule about how long you will mourn your break up etc. SO yes it's completely possible for a month after even a couple days after, depending on the reason why the break up happened etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, I think many people will experience the same feeling! You think you're over someone, and then BAM.. the sad feelings will continue. But just do keep in mind that you WILL feel better, even if it takes half a year ( i know thats not really comforting) but you need to let that be your strenght, let it be exciting that you can start a new chapter of your life, with a new you, new people etc. After rain comes sunshine. <3

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;