She lives with someone already.

there is this girl in my life that really shows me a lot of attention ! she keeps saying she loves me and gives me anything I want . she text me almost all day an seems so caring all the time . the only thing is that she is a mother of two sons , she's my BEST friend sister an she lives with someone already ! this bothers me because its also a long distance relationship an I always get a lot of crazy ideas , like for example ; I wonder what they are doing right now ? I am so falling for her am I can't seem to leave her because she so sweet with me all the time ! guys / girls , WHAT TO TO IN THIS SITUATION !

22

Most Helpful Girl

• If she's in a relatinship why in the world does she text you none stop?!

ITS either she's playing you or playing her bf! most likely BOTH

What Girls Said 1

• Your probably best to cool it with her. She is in a relationship and also has two children.

Don't accept what she gives you and ignore her messages.

Try focusing on your life.

What Guys Said 2

• Here's a thought: if you're falling for someone you only talk to over text and chat, maybe you should try interacting with real girls in real life. Tough to accept it, but you're just living in a fantasy right now.

• talk to her directly about this.

if she really loves you, she won't mind explaining..!