Guys, I want ur honest opinion on this my exboyfriend broke up with me I love him and I want him back but what if he's interested in other girls?

5

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• Your ex boyfriend meaning? is this the second break up or something like that why did you use "ex" word?

Anyways if he is already showing interest in other girls your chances are less, why don't you ask him upfront or try to get to know the truth. Ask his close friend maybe?

• If you do love him, it's best use no contact for at least 30days. Even if he messages/calls you you should ignore them. After the 30 days, try initiating contact. It will make him miss you more than ever

• Delete all the pictures of him, all the previous conversations and contact details. You just need to move on, don't worry, a lit of people have been im a similar situation to yours.

• Sweetie, that's your profile picture? Damn you are fine. Be mine instead, fuck him. 😈