Girls, My wife got separated with me. she walked to her fathers home. We had a dirty verbal fight. now she is out of touch. what to do?

she is asking for time.. family involved so things are messed up.. her family is in favour of divorce.. she has blocked me from everywhere.. i can't contact her.. what to do..

to give her space.. should i be out of her sight completely.. going to her home may irritate her..

6

Most Helpful Girl

• give her space and time.

What Girls Said 5

• Go to his house. Or write her a letter. Sounds like hats really the only options you have. It sounds messy because the whole family is involved. And I'm guessing that's going to be a big factor in a decision to divorce you.

• A verbal fight, well whatever you have said definitely affected her so try to talk to one of the family members and if not just giver her space!

• hello here i read your post and i want you to know that in life we can take some steps to make sure we have back happiness in our life i have also pass throughall this problem but today am happy back i might not be able to tell you all the full story over here this is my email jeremyblunt45@outlook. com i will be waiting for your reply thanks this will help you a lot and you will always thank me

• Yes give it two weeks

• Yes give her space
    Maybe send some flowers with a simple message apologising, and in a couple of weeks ask her to dinner or something
    In the meantime work on yourself and try to think realistically about the situation