How do you get over the sick feeling after a break up? Feel like I'm dying here after she's hooking up with people like crazy?

50

Most Helpful Girl

• The feeling will pass and the main help will be time. The pain of it will numb out eventually and I know her hooking up with other people is not helping things, but again with time the pain numb out. Work on healing yourself from this situation so that you will be ready when a better girl and love comes back around for you.

• My comment posted twice as some kind of glitch. Sorry about that lol.

• Never mind the glitch I contacted someone at Gag and they said it was a spammer and not an accidental duplicate. They have since removed that post.

What Girls Said 4

• Finding new things to do, not knowing anything about her and giving yourself time to forget and let go.

• keep yourself busy. hang out with friends, get a job, focus on school pick up a new hobby etc., just try to stay away from things or people that remind you of your ex and know that eventually you will move on and find someone better. <3

• Take care of yourself physically. Work out, eat healthy, get lots of sleep, and find an new hobby or activity that you really enjoy. Work on developing yourself as a person and you'll feel better.

• i distract myself.

What Guys Said 0