What is your opinion on divorce?

Do you think it's wrong? Right? Neutral feelings? What do you think?

914

Most Helpful Guy

• I think divorce is wrong in most cases but I also think it can be justified.

If two people are married and don't have kids, I see nothing wrong with it at all. If two people are married and have kids, it would depend on the situation. If there is abuse involved or other extreme circumstances, divorce is necessary but I despise when people divorce over petty arguments, when there IS kids involved.

I think divorce is far too rampant in our country.

What Guys Said 13

• I don't like divorces in families when kids are small while other times there is no other choice to make,

• I think it's only necessary if your spouse is unfaithful, abusive, steals from you, or acts in any self-destructive manner that could affect you or the kids if you have any.

• A peaceful divorce can be better than a bad marriage... as well for the children as for the parents.

• I think marrige is unatural :)

• Just the same opinion on marriage. people come , eventually they will leave.

• It is always an option.

Like, why should two people stay together if they don't love each other anymore?

• If two people shouldn't be together they need to separate. What I have a problem with is people getting married too soon. They think the infatuation stage of a relationship is what it will always be like. They don't give the relationship time to grow before deciding if it it worth investing in.

• Divorce is fine
    so long as they take the children (if any) into consideration

• Sometimes divorce is the only option

• It's very wrong and i believe its mini disaster

• nothing wrong with divorce.

• woman can get men properties and enjoy it.

• Divorce is the reason I'm not getting married.

What Girls Said 9

• A divorce is usually the right option. People shouldn't feel forced to stick together just because they're married. Kids are better off having split parents, than having to constantly listen to their parents argue or abuse each other. A lot more damage is done when parents stay together just for the kids, than when they split up. I'm not saying all divorces are perfect, some people end up using their kids as weapons to get back at each other even when divorced, but a divorce is usually the less shitty option in a shitty situation.

• If you don't love someone anymore, why would you want to stick around and be miserable? If you have kids, your being miserable will only make them miserable. It's a vicious cycle of misery, bad marriages.

• Not a good thing.. but fine if both don't care about each other anymore

• I think it should be the last resort.

• I don't really care. Divorce is not bad or good, it's just something that should exist as an option for people.

• I think marriage is for a lifetime. But not everything works out. I'm really not sure how I feel about it.

• Divorce isn't a sin contrary to libtard belief

• I think people treat marriage and relationships as disposable.

• I think it's neseesary sometimes.