Should I start making excuses for not wanting to hang out anymore?

My boyfriend dumped me 4 months ago because he lost interest. We were together for 3 years. I was heartbroken, but I told him that I don't want us to be on bad terms. So we stayed civil. I wasn't initiating anything, but he did. Every time he would make some excuse to see me and hang out with me and he would go all crazy if I don't answer. He got me there, I feel traped, I can't say no. Most of the times he invites me somewhere I go. And we have fun. No kissing or anything, but with flirt and teasing. Then he would act distant for few days and then call me again. I asked him what is this all about and he said that he doesn't want to get back together but still wants me in his life. I know this is not good and I have to cut it off, because I always get my hopes up when he calls. Yes, I still love him and I keep hoping that all he needed was a little break and that he is gonna come back to me. I am so happy every time we are together, but when I'm alone I think about everything and I feel bad. I don't want to tell him to fuck off and leave me alone because he will. If I tell him I don't want be in touch or hang out he is gonna say okay and he is not gonna do it anymore. But see I tried this already and somehow we ALWAYS bump into each other, or something happens, that gets us together. And then he starts initiating again and I become week again and can't refuse. He knows I'm not over him, why does he do that? Why doesn't he just disappear from my life? I wish that he does and when I call him I wish he doesn't answer. But he always does! He is using me for whenever it's convinient for him. I want to learn how not to give it to him. So, is it good to just say that I'm bussy or whatever when he calls me next time?

What Guys Said 1

• he needed space to realize what he wants, believe me he loves you, but sometimes men got another issues that needs time to solve and i think he realized that u r his choice but he got mature now and new life goals is decided to be achieved by him.

What Girls Said 0