Should I start making excuses for not wanting to hang out anymore?

My boyfriend dumped me 4 months ago because he lost interest. We were together for 3 years. I was heartbroken, but I told him that I don't want us to be on bad terms. So we stayed civil. I wasn't initiating anything, but he did. Every time he would make some excuse to see me and hang out with me and he would go all crazy if I don't answer. He got me there, I feel traped, I can't say no. Most of the times he invites me somewhere I go. And we have fun. No kissing or anything, but with flirt and teasing. Then he would act distant for few days and then call me again. I asked him what is this all about and he said that he doesn't want to get back together but still wants me in his life. I know this is not good and I have to cut it off, because I always get my hopes up when he calls. Yes, I still love him and I keep hoping that all he needed was a little break and that he is gonna come back to me. I am so happy every time we are together, but when I'm alone I think about everything and I feel bad. I don't want to tell him to fuck off and leave me alone because he will. If I tell him I don't want be in touch or hang out he is gonna say okay and he is not gonna do it anymore. But see I tried this already and somehow we ALWAYS bump into each other, or something happens, that gets us together. And then he starts initiating again and I become week again and can't refuse. He knows I'm not over him, why does he do that? Why doesn't he just disappear from my life? I wish that he does and when I call him I wish he doesn't answer. But he always does! He is using me for whenever it's convinient for him. I want to learn how not to give it to him. So, is it good to just say that I'm bussy or whatever when he calls me next time?

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• he needed space to realize what he wants, believe me he loves you, but sometimes men got another issues that needs time to solve and i think he realized that u r his choice but he got mature now and new life goals is decided to be achieved by him.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Loading... ;