Why does it hurt so much?

Its been 2 months of my breakup. I'm a dumpee here. My ex broke up with me in the most cruel way on earth by blocking me from everywhere. Recently a frnd of mine tell me that he has got a new job and is sleeping with random girls. I'm still trying to move and he moved on just like our relationship of 2 years meant nothing to him.
Why are men so cruel? And does the moving on for male dumpers is very easy?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• It's always easier for dumper than the one getting dumped regardless of gender.

Most Helpful Girl

• hello here i read your post and i want you to know that in life we can take some steps to make sure we have back happiness in our life i have also pass throughall this problem but today am happy back i might not be able to tell you all the full story over here this is my email jeremyblunt45@outlook. com i will be waiting for your reply thanks this will help you a lot and you will always thank me

What Guys Said 2

• cruelty has nothing to do with it, why are you still clingy on him instead of getting yourself together?

What did you expect him to do? he made his choice, you have to make yours as well. You are a big girl, suck it up and move on

• It can be raw for a while if you really liked them and they dump you, bit it does get better.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!