Cheating?

Okay seriously why is cheating so accepted in today's society. I remember one of friends telling me about this cop who put lye in a bunch of rubbers because he thought his wife was cheating on him. Turns out both his wife and some random guy ended up in the hospital shortly after. I was all right on for him. My friend was appalled, saying "there are some rules of the road" if you ask me, the rules of the road are nullified when one like that gets broken. And of course there's the significant other who gets caught cheating, yet the person they're with decides "no we can still make this work". This makes some sense if it was something like the cheater was at a party or something and slept with someone while sh*t faced. But when people have whole other relationships/ continue to screwing around it's obviously not working.

43

Most Helpful Girl

• The reason some people accept people cheating on them, and try to work it out, is because they don't feel confident enough that they can find anyone else better, or anyone for that matter. Their fear of loneliness overwhelms them, and, worst of all they might even begin to think it is their fault. If I was cheated on I would end it right away, and I think that is because I have confidence in myself. I don't see the point in wasting anymore time, because obviously if they cheat on me they really don't realize how amazing I truly am. Or, they accept it because they are secretly cheating too. This is a sad situation, and it can be much harder for those that have been together longer, and I hope those that are cheated on in this situation can remain confident and open to finding someone right for them :)

What Girls Said 3

• If you figure that one out, let me know lol

• honestly in today's' society lol that makes me laugh, this philandering behavior has been going on forever people just did not talk about it. People these days have way more communication avenues and ways to find out which is horrible. People have a human instinct to have sex and it is a quicker turn around for men than women. I will say women probably cheat more nowadays because they have became more dominate in the past they were not they were strictly child bearers and caregivers. I would never leave my SO for having sex without emotion with someone else guys back then went to brothels ya know. He loves it and I am incredibly happy with who he is completely his ex tried to make him go to rehab for sex addiction, please the only thing that did was give him a free vacation to have sex with the other patients and drive him further away from her

• Even in the case of the sh*t-faced party goer, I still think it's inexcusable.

What Guys Said 3

• I have no idea why people cheat, and it is completely unacceptable to me. Even when someone is drunk, it still makes no sense to me.

• I don't buy the lye story. It would eat through everything. Also the rubber pack would be open.

• Just because there a sh*t face partyer they should be able to cheat on people? That is no kind of excuss. If you are sh*t face drunk behind the wheel and crash your still in trouble, if you kill someone and your drunk your still in trouble. Not being sober is a choice and when you drink or do drugs you are still responsible for anything you do.