How do ex boyfriends react when you start seeing someone new?

Ok my ex and I recently broke up after dating on again off again for a few years. The past several breakups he would take this same girl out to eat each time we would break up. He acted like it wasn't suupose to hurt me because we were broke up and they were just friends. So what I'm asking is, how would he possibly react if I went out on a date with a guy? He says he's done every time we break up but yet we always end up together again. I ain't doing this to get back at him. I Recently met this really nice guy.

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Cut your ex out of your life.

Date the new guy.

Don't care what your ex thinks.

Most Helpful Girl

• They don't care because they move on

What Guys Said 1

• you recently met a nice guy, why are you asking this question then?

What Girls Said 3

• Everyone is different and every relationship is different. So no one can give you an exact answer. What I can give you is an example from my own life.

I'm friends with pretty much all my ex boyfriends. And i've dated other guys after them. Everyone's an adult, everyone is realistic - do they really expect me to pine away and be single for the rest of my life? No obviously not. So short answer is: all of my ex's have been fine with me dating other men after them and i've also been fine with them dating other women after me.

• If he still has feelings for you it will bother him and if he doesn't have feelings for you then it won't bother him either way who cares what he thinks move on

• He will think you're doing it to get back at him.