Guys, Do you typically feel remorse or guilt when breaking up with a girl OR are you just like "f**k it, I'm ready to get this over with?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't feel bad because breaking up with her isn't as bad as staying with her and stringing her along even though I don't really care about her

What Guys Said 7

• I try to be a very patient person , but if things have degraded to the point that I'm actually considering a break up then I will be like just get it over with.

• I've never regreted a break up, and I usually grt over it in less than a week, sometimes less than a day, I mean, if I broke up with her it's because I didn't want anything, so no need to regret it.

• Depends on the reason for the breakup.

• I usually felt guilt, but, depending on the girl, the degree of that guilt varied.

• for the first week its like... wooooohooooooo im freeeeee. then it gets sad.

• Second one.

I sympathise with men, not with women.

• If I am breaking up, it is second one