Everything was so perfect what happened to her?

Her and I dated for about 4 months. Everything came naturally for us; we never forced anything. She's 26 and I am 30. We both work together at a school. But, we both went on summer vacations separately, which we both knew even before we got serious. We were gone for a week, just one week, and she bombs me with a break-up text. Claiming several things: I don't know who she really is, she doesn't deserve me, she can't be that girl for me, she knows herself and thinks it's unfair to me to "fight that battle". I asked if she cheated on me and she said no, I believe her. I've been nothing but good to this girl, I love her. But I'm so confused and pissed off. We haven't talked for 2 weeks. But what we really bothers me is, we r working together when we get back! Didn't she think of that before she did what she did? And we haven't had proper closure whatsoever. So confused.

51

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes people aren't ready to confront what they are feeling inside. And are just unable to give us that proper closure. Maybe you both need some time to sort it. Give it time to cool down and then come back to it to seek your closure. If she will not give you this much at the very least, she's not worth your time any longer and I suggest seeking that closure within your own heart.

Most Helpful Guy

• I always go by this one rule; never date someone you work with. It's just a bad situation to get yourself into. It don't seem right for her to be gone for a week and decide to break up. Like she found someone else and decided to give it a try. I know it's hard, but you have to put things behind and really decide to move on and treat her just like anybody else you work with - a co worker.

What Girls Said 4

• I guess just let things go. Maybe at work she won't make any issues, it'll be and that's it. Any thing else will go away.

• I would be so confused too. If I were you , I would talk to her in person.
    Conversation is the best, man!
    You need to talk her. What changed? You deserve to know.

• hi here i read your post and i want you to know that in life we can take some steps to make sure we have back happiness in our life i have also pass throughall this problem but today am happy back i might not be able to tell you all the full story over here this is my email jeremyblunt45@outlook. com i will be waiting for your reply thanks this will help you a lot and you will always thank me

• I would chase after her and try to get her back. Don't give up that easily!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!