I'm going crazy.

So. My ex and I broke up 2 months ago. We broke up on an argument. I still have things to say, but he is unwilling to listen. I don't know how to get his attention. I need closure. I need one last attempt in order to make this thing work itself out. I'm sick of feeling sad.

I've made an attempt to call him, once after the break up, and his number was an non-working number. I just miss him so much, and it's been a month and 1/2. I'm just so scared I'm losing the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I can't wait like this. I'm still miserable. And I still think about him, and if I can't have him back, or have him at least want to talk to me...

The best thing would be to erase him out of my mind forever. And I can't. I think of him everywhere I go. I'm stressed out. I can't sleep. Everything that once had meaning feels like it doesn't anymore. I could shop until I dropped. But buying anything feels like buying nothing.

01

What Guys Said 1

• who did the break up? and what's the reasons for it?

• He broke up with me, said he didn't feel the same way anymore. we fought for over 2 weeks. We were fighting about the long distance issue. he didn't want to leave the military and he no longer wanted me to move in with him.

I honestly, if I could wish I could just erase him from my brain, and feel absolutely nothing, instead of pain all the time.

I guess just during the fight, he thought I didn't care anymore. I don't know.

• I didn't even get to see him, before. Last time I saw him was October 4, and we broke up October 27.

• I know it's hard but he made his mind and you can't do anything other than just respect his wish. I mean I am sure that you didn't give up from the first time he told you that he don't feel the same way for you. keep this in you're head If It's Meant To Be, It Will Be. in the meantime live you're life and meet other people because he's living his now

What Girls Said 0