When is the best time to contact an ex?

My relationship ended a month and a half ago. We haven't had any contact since. It's driving me kind of crazy, and I'm still in love with him. We dated for 2 years.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends on how the relationship ended. If the relationship ended on good terms, I would be in contact within two months. But if the relationship ended on bad terms, I don't keep in contact at all.

• I don't know what is considered bad terms or not? I mean yes they were on bad terms in a way, but still not good terms. I basically asked him if I'd ever see him again or talk to him again, and he said I didn't know. It was also 2 days before my birthday and he was supposed to come visit and never showed. But we were arguing so it didn't end on the best of terms. We couldn't figure out a solution to our long distance problem, but now I have a solution, but I'm not so sure if he even wants it

• Breakup can end on good terms. I broke up with my girlfriend cause we both agreed that we were better off as being friends - and we still are... In your case, they are definitely bad terms... I strongly suggest that you don't waste any more time with him, forget and move on he doesn't deserve you. Despite the argument you had with him, he still should have came to your birthday since you've been dating for two years. Don't bother contacting him

• Thanks. I'm still hoping he contacts me though, eventually. I think the whole thing is a big mistake. But I don't know if he ever will. I bet he feels bad for doing that to me.

What Guys Said 2

• Ignore the others! Do NOT contact him. You're still in love with him. He is your ex. See how that doesn't correlate? Any attempt at contact will only result in more pain for you. Just suck it up and wait at least another month. Better still, let him make first contact.

You have to start moving on. He probably has started. You need to take care of you.

• Try now?

Good Luck

- Harvey D

What Girls Said 0