I don't know how to do this. I'm terrible with relationships. Why can't we just love each other no label way no one get hurt and there's no exception?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Can't people just say they're boyfriend and girlfriend and get on with it?

• I'm sure some people can, but what's the big deal of not having that as a factor in it. As long as you get the respect, loyalty and the trust with a few extra perks what's the big deal. Can't people be in love and show it live it minus the label

• That's fair I guess, it's just a lot of girls lost until then tho.

• Besides, you need to make sure those women are dating you for you... not cause you're up and running. . There's a lot of women that would help in your journey if you found one that loves you, maybe if it's just to ease your tension and help you relax to fight another day, a massage here, a good dinner there. It doesn't have to be so expensive. You build something great.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• Eventually one of you will get hurt. There's no escape to it. But the real question is "Will your relationship be strong enough to hold it together? Will you think about the other one when making a decision that includes both of your hearts? :|

• Of course cause its not about anyone else. I mean there are coupes with the title and still don't consider eachother, they just feel entitled.

• Ok, so are you saying you agree with me. There's no need for labels

• Exactly. :)

• You ladies dictate the game, I would also like an answer to this.

What Girls Said 1

• Well what happened?