My ex want to sleep with me again , is this only for sex or he want me to come back?

He actually texted me last night " i am missing you badly wanna spend wwhole night with you " what should i do?

55

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It's "Friends with benefits" Factor which means he wants No strings attached, just to cuddle and huddle because you are the Only One right now, with history you both have shared, that he feels comfy with. He is Missing the Kissing.
    If you Begin this Beguine of Giving in to his whimsy, it will never get you anywhere. You would then become his "EX" who is this Enabler to keep just the fires burning, putting any chance for romance again on A... Back burner.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 4

• You answered your own question. The only thing that you told us tat he wants is to "spend the whole night with you," and I think we can assume that he wasn't talking about sleeping.

If he respected you, he would want to talk about your relationship and work on salvaging it, if possible, before expecting you to jump into bed with him.

Do whatever you want, but you clearly understand his intentions.

• Depends what you want and how you feel

• Its for sex only.

• give him :)

What Girls Said 4

• I think he only wants to have sex. If he actually genuinely missed you, he'd say 'I wanna see you again', not 'spend a whole night with you.'
    He's your ex, you must have broken up for a reason, he's probably lonely and can't 'get in a girl's panties' so is trying to have sex with you. How lonesome.
    My advice is to reject or even ignore him. He's not worth it girly.

• He sounds like he just wants sex.

• He is just in it for the sex.

• Been there done that don't do it he just wants the booty and sometimes u end up being a regular booty call to fall back on my advice just move on or u could go over there but incist on nothing sexual unless your content with it