My ex left me for her ex but is still confused about me will she come round eventually if the feelings were true?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what those feelings are. If its true love, then surly she'll come round.

Most Helpful Guy

• if da feelings were true... then y would she go back to her X in da first place?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 1

• If I were you I'll just leave it alone because that guy have power over her. If she was really done then that would be a good sign for you. Don't be her sloppy second to come back to when things don't work out with this guy.

• I know we both genuinely liked each other plus they have split up since and been no contact for 3 months. She has contacted me before this saying she still wants to remain friends at least. I jus think there is too much unfinished business between us

• Well it's your decision, I just hope you are making the right decision. Love is someone who care about your feelings, needs, and what you want from the relationship. Anything different just will take more positive energy from you and replace it with pain and hurt. So just protect yourself until you have someone that will do the same for you.