Who wants to live in Antartica?

45

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really do you?

• Yeah why not. It's peaceful there and you can have penguins :P

• Hmm. calm down brother.
      One can't live an artificial way of life.
      Men and women both need each other. But both have to correct themselves. :-)

• I don't need women and never will. The way most of them treat me and many other men is discusting and sick that is why I have pretty much given up on women and am focusing my engery on animals which have been good to me.

What Girls Said 4

• I would like to visit. To see the Aurora.

• Thought about but then realized my body won't be able to handle the coldness.

• Actually I really want to go and see Antartica, even though I know it's really cold there. But I don't want to live there.

• You should go there. I believe that one should try to explore as many places as one can. You gain experience and its a learning

• I know.. One of my goals in the world is to travel the world before i die

• That's nice. Good luck with that

• I would like to actually, I've always been fascinated by the beautiful environment and I love the cold. Plus I'm from a veeery cold country so I'm used to it.

• I love to live in the cold countries
      I would love to go and live in the North. North which is described in the (Game of Thrones)

What Guys Said 4

• I am too conscious of my penis catching a frostbite and falling off.

• That's my dream actually

• I would visit so I could see @Candy12345 and her Arabian Penguins

• can you gag there?