I dont know what to do with my ex?

Basically, I told him how I felt then he goes to me oh your friend loves me then I got pissed and deleted his number, then a few days ago, he text me saying its sarcasm, I was only joking now he like to me do you want to meet up with me I dont know if I should I wanted to be with him but I'm not sure right now.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't be treated like a yo-yo. There's a reason he's an ex. Keep your boundaries with him. You can be friendly, but you don't necessarily have to be friends. Since he's no longer in your life, you're free to find someone else who respects you. You already deleted his number. If he texts you, just ignore it or delete the text w/o reading it. Just go on without him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just move on.

What Guys Said 1

• He sound immature and don't know how to take things serious to me

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!