What should I do?

Like my friends hate these girls and so they called me up and was like cuss them out for me and call them sluts and all that stuff. So I did, but I didn't even know them, I didn't know what their situation was, I felt bad because I had to say those things and it didn't feel okay or right. Does that make me a bad person. Like I want to apologize but I can't. What should I do?

38

Most Helpful Guy

• You aren't a bad person! You just need to learn to correct future situations from your mistakes.
    First off, you just gave in to peer pressure. This is bad-- it's basically your friends telling you should do something and you doing it because you don't want to let them down. If this is a common thing that your friends do to you, I'd think how friendly they really are.

Secondly, it is not right to call someone a slut and cuss them out. It probably wouldn't make you feel too great if some person called you up and cursed you out and called you names. Names like that destroy people's self esteem and creates insecurities within people. Insecurities take awhile to go away. There is no reason to spread the hate.

Thirdly, if you physically can apologize at all, do it. Even if there are worries about how your "friends" may think of you, or how embarrassing it would be, do it anyway. Fact of the matter is that you wronged them first, so it is best to fix that wrong while you can. Even if it is a simple "I'm sorry for the other day" it will work. If your friends get mad at you for it, they are being jerks. Like total jerks. And that is no friend at all.

Don't let your friends control who you are and what you do. You aren't a bad person for making a mistake in life -- we all do, but just try your best to not make it again. Your peeps made you pick their fight for them and shame someone else. Try not to do that, as it may well have bigger consequences than you think. Apologize if you can.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, it does make you a bad person. Take this as a lesson in how your words and inaction hurts others. Don't ever do it again and don't stand by while others do it.

What Guys Said 7

• Two things:
    1. You are not the instrument of your friends. You do not start fights with people you do not know. Really it's a bad idea because you could get your ass beat but even more you don't know them to make a decision about who they are. You control your life, not your friends.
    2. "Like I want to apologize but I can't. What should I do?" Look, we all make mistakes but it's when we do nothing about or mistakes and when we don't acknowledge them that's when we haven't learned anything. You should apologize. It's going to take a lot out of you and might be at the expense of your 'friends' but at least you'll be mature about the situation and you should be confident in your decision because you are doing the right thing.

Next time don't be a pawn for your 'friends'. Let them handle their own beef.

• Your 'friends' sound like spikeful little brats. I recommend you make new friends. Trust me. You don't wanna go down the path I did. I was in your situation 5 years ago and by the time I left school those 'friends' were different people.

They do drugs and other messed up stuff now.
    Do yourself a favor and distance yourself from them.

• I don't think that it was okay. If your friends have a problem with someone it's not automatically yours especially when u don't see any reason. Sure they are your friends but don't say things you gonna regret. And don't let others use you for things they won't even do themselves

• Sometimes we have to do things which we don't like or feel bad for it just for friends so it's ok if you can't apologise but at least you feel bad for it makes you good 😊

• Get new friends.

• get new friends ! These so called 'friends' are playing you. they're not worth it... they WILL drag you down in life. you sound like a really nice person... don't let these fools spoil what you are.

• Like I can't like understand what you're like asking if you use the word like like like a comma like.

What Girls Said 2

• just dont think about it and move on...

• Okay first of all your not a bad person but your your own person. So you do have a choice if you want to ask more spite what is going on from both sides or choose not to have an involvment.