Should I take him back!!?

i got a lot of grief for dating a white gut ( and I mean a lot) then he dumped me for another girl, at first I didn't pay any attention to the fact that the other girl was white because to me it hurt just the same but then suddenly everyone started coming to me with "i told you so" and "i knew this would happen" and now I don't know how I feel about it... but the main problem is now he wants to get back together and it feels like it would be stupid to get back with him after this... I just see a world of problems coming and I don't know what to do!

11

What Guys Said 1

• idk but it sounds a little like he didn't appreciate you maybe... this is hard but, I don't think it mattered to him, it may of got to him a little by all this grief and may of ended it to make things easier for both you and him to begin with, I think, since he wants to get back with you I think you should stay close to him but don't let it go any further so soon, you need to see if he does appreciate you first. has he ended the relationship with the other girl?

Good Luck

What Girls Said 1

• he dumped you for another girl. he had his chance with you, but he didn't appreciate or value you enough to stay. he jumped at the first chance to be with another girl. he wants to get back together. wow that's nice of him. things must have not worked out with that girl and now he's going back to you because he figures you're old reliable and you will always be there. girl don't do it. if you take him back that's like lowering yourself. have some dignity. and plus if you do get back with him you'll always have to worry about him dumping you for someone else since he doesn't like you that much.