How to get over jealousy/infatuation?

So I recently stopped seeing a guy after months because we wanted different things
at the time I thought I was in love with him, but I don't know if I am or if I'm just infatuated, we were seeing each other for about 4 months
I noticed that his recently single ex and him have been talking lately and leaving flirty comments on each other's photos etc. they were friends after breaking up years ago but I get so jealous when I see it, like I'd be devastated if he went back to her- even though he indicated in the past that he wouldn't, I assume he'd sleep with her if she wanted to.

Anyway I don't want to feel this way, I just want to move on. I don't think he knows my thoughts because we haven't talked much lately besides as friends
I guess the first step is avoiding him on social media
tips anyone? I'm finding out of sight out of mind easier said than done

21

Most Helpful Guy

• chances r he's gonna end-up wid her sooner or later... so yeah... it'd be better to forget him... xept avoid him on SM another thing u should do's to stop any contact wid him (if u still keep in contact) and block him.

also u should start seein other guys so u'll get over him easier... guess he wasn't so "big" if u were seein each other for 4 months only...

Most Helpful Girl

• It's kind of the only way. .. unless you plan on addressing things.
    I think you should ignore it, move on with your life. You are going to drive yourself crazy

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• If you just recently broken up you need to find distance and leave friendship for later.. itll come naturally when you are ready to see him as a friend because obviously at the moment you still have a tingly feeling about him.. block him from your life for a while