Ex was mad at me?

I went out with this girl and she broke up with me and we basically stopped talking. I admit she really got to me but we both moved on she started dating and is "madly in love" with this other guy. Yesterday was her birthday and out of the blue today I get this text from her saying "thanks for wishing me happy birthday" and then and then another one trying to get me to text her back, we haven't said a word to one another in a while, why would she expect that?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Well she's acting weird. How did you know that she's madly inlove with this guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably more that she wants it rather than expects it. Sounds like she isn't so madly in love. You're probably looking a lot better to her in comparison now. That happens all the time, you break up with a girl, the new guy sucks, then the texts start trickling in.

If you have any desire to, consider going out for coffee or something with her, something friendly. If you don't have any desire, that's understandable. Your call. Good luck. :)

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 1

• wait... did u even texted "happy b-day"? if not that's kinda weird if u ask me... maybe she did it on purpose just in order to text her back somehow... even if it was just a "y?"